Saturday, March 3, 2012

Jazzercise Fun!

I'm loving Jazzercise more and more! Not forget to mention my dearest instructor, Irene, who's an official jazzercise instructor (pssst! She's one of the 2 official jazzercise instructor in Sabah. Its not even in SDK yet!)

She made it even more fun by organising birthday parties once in 2 months! Just this Wednesday, we had the first birthday party and its a potluck kinda thing. Christina and I brought some small eggtarts and paper cups etc. What's make it happier is that other jazzercisers brought include creme brulee, fried chicken wings, macaroni, salad, etc. :D besides, we have games and stuffs with prizes! Guess what!? My team had won a RM10 voucher for each of us! We also have this Best Hat contest and trust me, I had made one myself but too bad, I was defeated by Dr Prem and Dr Thava. Wait till you get to see theirs! Oh and yes! The brinjal hat too! :( or else I can have a whole month of free lessons if I have won. Its okay though, theirs indeed look fabulous! :P

This is fun fun fun!! The next one, I heard it will gonna be Burlesque. Can't wait! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment