Monday, February 8, 2010

FullHouse, Niu Ze Xui.

This week dear and I went to have our dinner in FullHouse, Niu Ze Xui (wtf. I always can’t type Niu Ze Xui properly, the Z and X always confused me). After seeing all the pictures my friends posted in facebook, we decided to give it a try.

Fullhouse Lifestyle Store and Café.

Alright, here we are

yes, it surprised me how scary it looks from the outlook. ahem, i didn't exactly mean this restaurant, but Niu Ze Xui indeed is a place with not much homosapiens around.

Alright, FullHouse is quite well-known with its décor, but honestly we never heard of any comments about the food.

Here’s the entrance.


Yeap, great décor they have, and guess what, they are for sale :)


White biri-biri and I. :D *cute huh?*

I insisted to go to the 2nd floor though Kenny was pouting (okay I didn’t exactly see that but I can FEEL that he’s doing it hee. He always prefers outdoor ‘cos you-know-what). But not today, I guess, it’s a lifestyle store and café! What’s the point u’re just sitting outdoor? DO EXPLORE. :D


Whole lot of thing-for-sale behind him.


View from 2nd floor =)


The mug pad or whatever-you-call-it.


Honeydew milk-shake, I seriously love it! Or I should say, we love it! Hehe. But gosh, you can get it from Pasar Malam for only RM2.20 la.


I know I look friggin’ nuisance with this pair of spec. ha-ha. Dang it, it actually accentuates my eyes! Don’t you think I have real big eyes with this spec LOL.


Alfredo spaghetti. Whattafak. Nothing special, I can make something like that, okay? Just get ready an alfredo sauce and that’s it. Disappointing.


Chicken. Not bad, especially the gravy.


FullHouse sandwich wtf. Super disappointing! My dear can make sandwiches way better than this, okay? Not to mention about my mom’s sandwiches! I used to think that sandwiches are easy to prepare, I mean, they are still tasty no matter how cincai you made them. I once tried Chilli’s sandwiches during my 2nd date with Kenny (Aww…) and that’s real superb! I thought its nothing, I mean, nothing (‘cos sandwiches SHOULD be easy to be made and NICE to eat). But alas, this sandwich is the @#%#^ I had ever eaten! I should have ordered Ramly Burger instead (if they have la).

I know la, I should not be expecting much with the price I pay (I’m saying that the price is reasonable okay, can get any main dish less than RM20 except steak rib sirloin). But hello, I’m still paying! And still, I think Garden’s Café, The Curve is way better (cut out the fact that they don’t know how to differentiate pepper and black pepper and they never grind their black pepper wtf) but overall, they are still ahead.


Look at him, as if somebody just forcefully stuff those food down his throat. =P

Done with the dinner, and time to walk around :)


Nice fitting room :) we never thought that this is the fitting room as there’s a shower head in it. Yes, you hear me right. But definitely not working. Haha. But the whole design is like a shower room. Then dear started asking, why on earth there this full-length mirror in this shower room?

There, I finally figured it out with all the apparels they are selling there. :)


Yup, jewelleries are sold here too.


Hee. Something cute spotted!


We come in peace! Errrrg!


Front view of the restaurant.

Overall, satisfied with the décor, but disappointed with the food. Oh right, did i tell you i even fed the mos-kee-tos over there? Good gracious me! there's mosquitoes in this restaurant! -_- nuff said. once and for all.

Here I end my post with this cute girl.

p/s: the cute girl I was referring is the 3D one. =D LOL!

2 comments:

  1. ya ya. just usual digital camera, got that from penang :D like that also can tell ah? sai lei sai lei. :p

    ReplyDelete