Thursday, February 11, 2010

Chinese New Year preparation :)

Chinese New Year (CNY) is just around the corner! :) can't wait to get home and gather with my family and close friends in my hometown, hee. 
despite the fact that i will be only going back for 1 week, my luggage is now already full, and i reckon i will be having a few of hand-carry with those bak-kwa, Chi-ku (Nga-ku here, i'm used to calling it Chi-Ku though Jacy reminded me it sounded funny, but indeed it is named as that! 茨菇~), and some ikea curtains (which is rolled and difficult to stuff into my luggage, too long =(
i just hope i don't look like some auntie from the faraway land bringing salted fish and sausages wtf. (i wont i guess =p)
my luggage is really full! bringing things back for mom, susan, sis, and everyone! hope they like what i got for them! :)
its the first time i got so many things back home and you know what, i am really thrilled about it! hehe, and my savings are all used up! T_T now Ah-Lun's golden quote on "never contribute" cannot apply on me anymore! yahoo. :)
can't wait! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment